Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life's Too Short to Stay in Stuffy Hotels ...

That's it - from now on I want all of my hotel stays to include a heavy dose of humor. I'm in Denver this week for a convention (part of my stamp crafter alter ego) and will now be telling everyone that they really have to stay at The Curtis when visiting the mile-high city.

Why? Where do I start ...

The 'sundries' counter next to the front-desk counter features rubber chickens ...

Various & Sundry ...

The print material in the room take the form of a single complete with "45 adaptor" images ...

Life's too short to stay at stuffy hotels ...

The associated restaurant/bar, The Corner Office, serves amazing food and cocktails. Might I recommend the Bee's Knees (complete with rock candy) ...

The Bee's Knees ...

And did I mention the color orange is everywhere?

More pics on my Flickr site.

No comments: