Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Simple Life ...

Who would have thought that the Internet could bring me the simple life ... but that's exactly what it did. Ahh ... it's a good day that includes a new CD from Magnet. Of course, if it weren't for ye' ol' Web, I'd be waiting until the US release later this year. But, when it comes to certain artists, waiting just won't do. So, I simply went shopping in Norway thanks to the ever-shrinking world (and a good Internet connection).

If you're unfamiliar with Magnet - change that.

My intro to Magnet came last March when I saw him perform at the 18th Floor at the Hilton in Austin ... that's it. That's all it took. One 40-minute SXSW set and I was hooked.

Here's one of the pics from the show ...

Magnet

A Simple Life ... and tomorrow's Friday ... it's all good.

No comments: