Sunday, April 01, 2007

Part of Art ...

Just back from Artfest 2007 ... with an overwhelming desire to unearth rusty things and break out the power tools ...

One highlight - was able to see "the thank you journal" in person ... (read more about it here: tee's spree's: I'm speechless!!!)

It started last year when Deb put out the call to make an art journal for Teesha & Tracy Moore to say THANKS! for all they do for Artfest and art in general ... my little venture into the world of the art journal. The journal was delivered on March 9 ... so now I present my first (and, so far, only) art journal page.

So here's the page as it transformed ... I incorporated various "R" items from the Artfest Workshops I attended in 2006 ... Red Rosin paper, Resin clay and Rust ...

A quick painted image on red rosin paper ...












covered in black ...









Color for the backside n' border ...









A frame of resin clay ...









Rusted ...










with some 'R' thoughts of Artfest 2006 ...










and the aRt guy ...










Time for some journaling ...









My very first (and so far only) Journal Page.

No comments: