Sunday, September 16, 2007

Good Weekend So Far ...

So continuing on my homework theme from last Tuesday's Ladies Who Launch session, nice thing for self Day 3, Friday Sept 14: bought myself a double-shot latte from Peet's on my way to work. Somehow things seem better when the day starts off with a good coffee. Plus, I bought tix to go to Opium Magazine’s Literary Death Match on Oct. 12 (part of Litquake) to hear Wesley Stace (aka John Wesley Harding) read.

Saturday was spent at an all-day meeting o' stampers (have been doing much more stamp craft lately as the energy and emotion level hasn't really lent itself to more artistic endeavors but more on that sometime else). Of course, this meant getting up at 6:30 am on a weekend which I do not put into the 'nice things for me' bucket but my friend drove and supplied me with a big cup o' from Peet's so that helped get things back on track.

Perry Farms ...On the way home, we stopped at Perry Farms at Ardenwood and I picked up some organic fruits & veggies including some "pop it on the cob" microwave popcorn. Of course, I had to hold up our departure for a moment or two to snap a few pictures.
Shoppin' Organic ...Ardenwood ...

Wii Family ...Probably should have done a bunch of stuff when I got home but instead spent most of the evening sitting around playing Wii with my 3-year-old (almost 4) niece. So would have to say, homework for Day 4, Saturday Sept 15: Enjoyed some fresh air & sunshine while shopping at a super cool organic fruitstand (bought some small, goofy pumpkins and a new type o' melon) and ignoring grown-up chores to play Wii with the niece.

Today's Plan: Lend support to a friend checkin' out a house and spend time in the studio ...

No comments: