Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Awesome Set of Tools ...

Sribbler Sketch ... One thing I've learned, having the right tool makes all the difference. Sure, you can use a hammer, but having a pneumatic nailer will make your life easier (at least when moving beyond your standard picture hanging project in order to construct whole rooms.)
Tools to create ... same thing.

Working a 'straight' job, one of my ongoing challenges is finding time ... time to read from the ever-increasing stack o' books, time to write, time to create. In addition to the general "only 24 hours in a day" time challenge, there's also the issue of never knowing when you'll feel like creating something.

Enter the tool ... Scribbler!

I found out about this great lil' gem from ZeFrank thanks to a group post from Tara Finlay. Now, not only can I sketch something quickly and watch it magically get more creative before my very eyes ... I can also create something while eating lunch at my desk, during meetings (not that I'd ever do that) or before jumping into the traffic fray to get home.

2 comments:

debrabrumbaugh said...

Okay, I'm now hooked on the scribbler. Thanks a lot. LOL :)
Deb

kdj said...

Hey Deb, share your scribbles!