Thursday, August 02, 2007

What Once Was Pink & Green ...

Inching along on my art journal project - I'm determined to pull it all together this weekend so it can travel on its merry way via post on Monday. Of course, I can't possibly display a full picture here as that would spoil the surprise for those who might receive it during this artful round robin that Deb has cooked up. But, I think I can show some things I was playing with in the studio ...

Thanks to Jane Wynn!
What Once Was Pink & Green ...

I have Jane Wynn to thank for the discovery of this magical paint. I took her 'Tainted Toys' class at Artfest 2006 ... this was my creation:

Ever have one of those days? Yeah, me too.

Note To Self: Turn More Toys ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm!!!!
Loving this!!!


Makes me want to open up a bottle and paint everything in sight!!!

XoxoxoX
J a n e
(*Thank you for mentioning me! I am tickled~!)